El Mas de Xetà - Cultivo de Valores
Mas de Xetà is a rural complex that is located in Llutxent (Vall d'Albaida) at only 15 minutes from Gandia. Its origins date back to the sixteenth century, at that time, the land that todasy has been converted into a rural complex, belonged to the monks of the Monastery of Corpus Christi. Currently, it is part of a fantastic natural landscape where in only a few days you can enjoy nature and a good typical Valencian cuisine.
In our rural complex, near the Playa de Gandia, we dedicate ourselves to boost values, it is a space where you can unwind with your partner and/or friends and ideal for a funny family vacation.
In “El Mas de Xeta” you will find:
- Restaurant facilities
- Accommodation in wooden cabins and shelter
- Swimming pool
- Multi-adventure park facilities equipped with rocodrome, zipline, archery tracks...
- Monitores para excursiones escolares
- Farm school
- Ecological orchard
- Anthropology museum
- Equestrian center with more than 30 horses and horse court
- Training facilities and multipurpose classrooms
Our team of professionals
In 2011, the ministry of Agriculture awarded us with “Permio Accésit a la mujer emprendedora en el Medio Rural”
- ASENOF Colombia
- CECAP Valencia
- CECE Alicante